1. Travel light, don’t over pack
- You don’t need 15 shirts on a 7 day trip
- Keep shoes to sane levels, for some 🙂
2. Take only essential items
- You don’t need a curling iron, unless you do 😂
- You don’t need that compass and sextant, you’re going to Rome for %^#*’s sake
- DON’T take with you Prohibited items !
3. Stay organized
- Don’t pack in a hurry
- Pack them neatly
- Don’t leave your items at checkpoints!
- Avoid the small bin at security check by using your backpack’s front pocket
4. If you lose something, don’t panic
- Sky is not falling.
- Things can be replaced if not expensive
- Be patient. There are constraints outside of your control
5. Fill out Traista Air Travel Claim form (no cost)
- Works at any location with travelers
- Sentimental value is irreplaceable
- Works globally
- Easy. Fast. Secure.